There are four fundamental school rules:
- Be Caring (Look out for your schoolmates at all times).
- Be Courteous (Be mannerly and helpful in school, at home and on school trips).
- Be Curious!
- Be Honest.
- A caring and courteous manner is positively reinforced in Willow Park Junior School on a daily basis.
- Good conduct is expected at all times, not only in the school but also in the surrounding area and when travelling to and from the school.
- A boy’s conduct should always be governed by consideration for others.
- A pupil, or a pupil party to a group, who brings the School Community into disrepute whilst under the jurisdiction of the School, is subject to sanction. .
- The School authorities reserve the right to resign the charge of a pupil for persistent violation of school rules or for any other reason judged by them to be in the interest of the common good.